The five pairs below look good enough to catch some stares and they are INEXPENSIVE enough that they make the toes curl!
1. The Bees knees of Nordstrom (house brand shoes).
- John W. Nordstrom Adrian Oxford – $175.00
Made in Italy with a more traditional toe shape.
- Calibrate Brandon -$125
A true oxford with closed lacing
2.Hugo Boss and Cenerello
- Hugo Boss Matano-$275 and Cenerello Wingtip- $225
Both of these shoes are 30% off at LastCall.com
The Matano is pretty basic, modern wingtip with an almond toe.
The Cenerello it’s a wingtip that looks smoother than most, because of the saw-toothed pinked edges and perforations.
3. Cole Haan
- Cole Haan Air Adams Cap toe. -$198
Just a plain brown cap toe dress shoe with a rubber sole, equipped with Nike Air.
4. Ciro Lendini Brogue
- Ciro Lendini Brogue – $158.00
Made in Italy, the Cap toe and brogue styling, true oxford, and available in brown too.
Sold through Yoox.com
5. Johnston & Murphy
- Johnston & Murphy Letson Medallion-$185
These amazing shoes look much more expensive than $185, a whole cut oxford for under two bills is a rare thing. Made in India from Italian calfskin uppers that have slight shade variations throughout but it’s a subtle enough that it adds to the look.
Post by: Maria Vargas