I’m so excited to write in honor of FALL! My favorite season…the time when sweaters and boots make it from the runway to real way!
Here I am going to give you the best and the top 5!
1. Faux Fur for Days.-Fur is always on-trend for winter and fall, but the runways proved that this season it’s a must-have texture. Hey, if it’s good enough for Fendi and Tom Ford, it’s good enough for us.
- Faux Fox Fur Long Stole, $56
Who doesn’t love to bundle up in a knitted sweater when fall weather hits? Make like Stella McCartney and grab a speckled sweater like the Free People shown below.
- Free People Dylan Tweedy Turtleneck Pullover, $128
3. Hardshell Clutches.
Out with chain strap and oversized clutches and in with the hardshell variety! Hard, box clutches are all the rage for evening looks. Take a hint from Louis Vuitton and go for a small, square purse.
- Louis Vuitton
4. Stylish Sneakers.
Chanel, Edun and DKNY were all designers who showed comfortable footwear as an on-trend look for fall (good news for those of us whose feet might need a break from sky-high stilettos). Channel the look in your favorite pair of lace-ups or slip-ons.
- Vans Classic Slip-On Sneaker, $46.95
5. Fancy Loafers.
Smoking slippers have always been a style staple in my own closet, and lately designers like Dolce & Gabbana have been giving them an edgy upgrade. Opt for a black pair with a tassel detail, and wear them with leather leggings, a blouse and a long cardigan on colder days.
- Carvela Kurt Geiger Embroidered Smoking Slippers, $145
These are my top 5 to look AMAZING this fall! Just to add to your favorite pumpkin drink and or the amazing caramel apples!